B.E Mechanical (1985) with over 32 years of work experience, having worked in various companies which include Ind- Suzuki (1985-1986), Graphite India (1986-89), Tata Steel (1989 -2000), Hewlett Packard (2000- 2006 and Tata Sons (2006-2015). Presently Proprietor of I – Cube Enterprise Solutions.
Worked in functions like Operations, Maintenance, Projects, Sales & Marketing, Training, R&D and Business Consulting. Moved to Hewlett Packard after Tata Steel in 2001 in the Enterprise Sales as Country Manager TCE&Q (Total Customer Experience and Quality), highlights of this stint in HP being part of the integration team for process and Customer Centricity during the merger of HP and Compaq. Project manager for CRM Implementation for an auto major and a leading Indian public sector bank. In Tata Sons, worked as the VP of Consulting and training for the group, providing business solutions and training across various industries.
- Deming Black Belt/Juran certified Practitioner for Process management (Deming School, Australia)
- Certified De-Bono Trainer (Lateral thinking)
- Certified Business Excellence trainer and Assessor
- Certified by Seibel as a CRM Practitioner and on Key account management
- Was Convenor of the Tata Group initiative for enhancing Customer Centricity
We deploy industry and world class best practices through process deep dive diagnostics, Value Chain management and Process Improvement with an objective of providing solutions to improve throughput, Productivity, Cost optimization, Quality and Service delivery. Process Management and Improvement by using tools like Deming, Six – sigma, Juran, lean principles.